- Eleven Fan Blade Design - Eleven fan blades are engineered to create large volumes of air passing through the heat sink at any angle and provides the best balance between silent and performance. Ring Silent 12 is with PWM function which allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
- Wind Blocker Frame - To achieve maximum cooling performance in all applications, the wind blocker frame is designed to direct airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any air from escaping. This special design reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
- Patented Ring LED - The color and brightness uniformity of the patented LED ring is visible from all directions and adds style to the chassis. Taiwan Patent: M498806 / China Patent: CN204498539U / US Patent: 14/702,806
- Hydraulic Bearing Design - The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance that reduces operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit.
- Optimized Silent Operation - For the acoustic test, Ring Silent 12 was tested in a semi-anechoic chamber which includes anti-vibration, sound-proof and sound-absorbing effect. With a LNC (Low-Noise Cable), Ring Silent 12 can reduce the noise level by 29% from 18.8 dBA to 13.4 dBA and 50% of fan speed.
Thermaltake Silent 12 cm CPU Cooler with Ring Fan - Blue